11 November 2021
Pulse LIVE Birmingham
The must-attend, free event for all practising, GMC-registered GPs and trainees.
By attending Pulse LIVE you will benefit from:
- Conference sessions covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Complementary lunch and drinks
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
Gain CPD hours by attending the Pulse LIVE Birmingham Event. After the event we will provide delegates with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-supply.
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: MZJQJ
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.