17 November 2020
Pulse LIVE Newcastle
Pulse LIVE Newcastle returned on 17 November 2020 at the Hilton Gateshead.
This event has limited free tickets available which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We’ll be back with…
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
“Pulse LIVE again offered a variety of interesting topics relevant to GP today. Other events can be tedious but this was anything but!” Dr Shan Rosa, attendee 2018
If you are having issues accessing your certificate or the presentations please contact email@example.com.
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: M6DZC
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
Pulse LIVE Newcastle is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-supply.