19 November 2019
Pulse LIVE Leeds
BRAND NEW FOR 2019!
Pulse LIVE will be travelling to Leeds on 19 November 2019.
This event is now FULLY BOOKED.
We’ll be back with…
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
If you are having issues accessing your certificate or the presentations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
Alternatively, if you would like assistance with your hotel booking you can contact Antonio, our dedicated hotel expert. Simply email email@example.com with your requirements, phone number and the event name and he will get back to you to discuss your hotel options.
Pulse LIVE Leeds is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-supply.