6 November 2019
Pulse LIVE Glasgow
Pulse LIVE Glasgow will be returning on the 6th November 2019 at the National Conference Centre. Registration will open in the new year.
We’ll be back with…
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: ME72J
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
Alternatively, if you would like assistance with your hotel booking you can contact Antonio, our dedicated hotel expert. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, phone number and Special Reference Code ME72J and he will get back to you to discuss your hotel options.
Pulse LIVE Glasgow is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to re-supply.