The must-attend, free events for all practising, GMC-registered GPs and trainees, taking place in five locations throughout the year.
What to expect?
Each event features a multi-stream agenda delivered by expert speakers, a vibrant exhibition and the chance to network with hundreds of colleagues. Specifically designed for GPs and GPs only, these events allow you to tailor your day to meet your personal CPD and professional needs, ensuring you make the most of your precious day away from surgery. Whether it is clinical updates, survival skills, or safeguarding tips that you are looking for, you are guaranteed to find the answer at Pulse LIVE.
This stream will focus on your professional development and that of your practice. With new developments in the General Practice Forward View, Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships and developing the GP workforce, this stream is your go-to for NHS updates and professional development.
Focusing on implications from the latest NICE guidance, new treatment options and perennially challenging conditions, this stream will feature fast-paced, bite-size updates on a range of clinical areas.
These longer sessions will use group work, quizzes and case-based learning to focus in more depth on a clinical area. With limited capacity, you will have the chance to put your questions to the experts and get the answers you need.
Small, interactive group workshops on key training requirements such as BLS, Anaphylaxis and Acute presentations.
Pulse Learning LIVE
From sessions on COPD to STIs, these LIVE bonus presentations will give you a taste of Pulse’s online CPD offering: Pulse Learning. Don’t miss out – join us on the exhibition floor during your networking breaks.
Welcoming senior figures from the NHS, government, and leading healthcare organisations to the stage for a live interview with Nigel Praities, editor of Pulse, our Big Interviews offer you the chance to put your questions to those influencing your future.
Keen to see the latest advances in action? The technology showcase will offer you the chance to see new digital innovation and devices at the forefront of streamlining services and improving care.
Who is it for?
Pulse LIVE is free to attend for all GPs and GP Trainees, provided you have a valid GMC number and are still practising.
If the answer to any of the questions below is ‘yes’, you will find something to suit your needs at Pulse LIVE:
- Do you need some additional CPD for your portfolio?
- Do you want to update your diagnostic skills?
- Do you need to hear a summary of some of the latest NICE guidance, relevant for GPs?
- Do you want to gain some insight into tackling the challenges affecting practice sustainability?
- Do you feel burnt out and want to get some practical advice on how to proceed with a fulfilling career?
- Do you want to hear from some of the leading figures in healthcare and put your questions to them?
- Do you want to catch up with colleagues from across your region and the UK?
- Do you just fancy a day away from surgery and a free lunch?