GP and women’s health doctor
Dr Shahzadi Harper is a GP and Women’s Health Doctor interested in optimising women’s wellbeing and health, empowering them to be their best. Her areas of expertise include Perimenopause and Menopause, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Healthy Ageing and Weight Management.
Dr Harper graduated from University College London in 1994 and is an experienced GP of 16 years with an expertise in women’s wellbeing. She believes in the early management of symptoms of the perimenopause and menopause. She has an understanding of the symptoms and concerns that women face with an interest in healthy ageing and aesthetics and believes in a positive approach to dealing with the menopause. She believes in an integrative approach to optimising hormonal health, enabling women to stay confident and feel sexy and to look their best.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Certificate in Menopause Management
- Member of British Menopause Society
- Member of European Andropause and Menopause society
- RCGP Certificate in Alcohol and Substance Misuse Management
- Member of Primary Care Society of Gastroenterology
- Certificate in Functional Medicine
- London PCN Event