24-25 March 2020
BRAND NEW FOR 2020!
THE PULSE PCN CONFERENCE will be taking place on 24-25 March 2020 at Olympia London.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
This free event has been developed to help you tackle the big issues and opportunities that are coming to light as a result of Primary Care Networks.
This conference is part of Pulse LIVE London 2020 but attendees must register separately to attend. On the day(s) that you attend the PCN conference, you will have full access to all of the exhibition floor but will not be able to attend the Pulse LIVE sessions (Your Patients, Your Practice, Your Skills). Alternatively you can register for one day of the PCN conference and one day of Pulse LIVE.
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending this event you can benefit from:
- An agenda covering important topics including financial negotiation within your PCN and the critical question: Should we all resign from PCNs?
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: MV8CQ
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
The Alternative PCN Conference is worth up to a recommended 12 CPD hours towards your portfolio, if attending for both days. After each event we will provide delegates with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you trouble allocating your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to help