25-26 April 2022
Pulse LIVE London
The must-attend, free event for all practising, GMC-registered GPs and trainees.
Join us in London to:
- Hear from the experts on heart failure, cancer, COVID, lipid management, chronic pain, cow’s milk allergy, diabetes, LGBTQ+/gender identity inclusion, frailty and much more
- Put your questions to our closing keynote speaker, the Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP and hear his views on the future of primary care
- Receive professional advice on career development including talks on working as a GP in secondary care and the medicolegal challenges facing GPs
- Network with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Receive free CPD for your portfolio, a certificate of attendance and speaker presentations
Earn CPD hours by attending Pulse LIVE London. After the event we will provide delegates with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to presentations from the day where we have permission to share. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post-event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-supply.
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: MPM49
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.