26-27 March 2019
Pulse LIVE London
Registration is now open for Pulse LIVE London 2019 – taking place on 26-27 March at Olympia London. Last year was a sell-out event so get your ticket before they run out!
Book your place at one of these events and benefit from:
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
Details of exclusive hotel deals will be announced when the event registration is open.
Pulse LIVE London is worth up to a recommended 12 CPD hours towards your portfolio, if attending for both days. After each event we will provide delegates with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-supply.