26-27 March 2019
Pulse LIVE London
Registration is now open for Pulse LIVE London 2019 – taking place on 26-27 March at Olympia London. Last year was a sell-out event so get your ticket before they run out!
Book your place at one of these events and benefit from:
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: MPSGB
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
Alternatively, if you would like assistance with your hotel booking you can contact Antonio, our dedicated hotel expert. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, phone number and Special Reference Code MPSGB and he will get back to you to discuss your hotel options.
Pulse LIVE London is worth up to a recommended 12 CPD hours towards your portfolio, if attending for both days. After each event we will provide delegates with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to re-supply.