2-3 September 2020
Pulse LIVE London PCN Event
New dates for Pulse LIVE London
Pulse LIVE London has now been postponed.
All delegates, exhibitors and speakers have been emailed regarding this event. Please check your inbox.
Pulse LIVE London 2020 will be held at Olympia London on 2-3 September.
TICKETS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending these events you can benefit from:
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
“Good varied, interesting topics that are not always covered elsewhere, stands were relevant and useful.” – Dr Catherine Lewis, attendee 2019
THE PULSE PCN EVENT
If you are interested in attending our Pulse PCN Conference please click here.
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: MV8CQ
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
Pulse LIVE London is worth up to a recommended 12 CPD hours towards your portfolio, if attending for both days. After each event we will provide delegates with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to re-supply.