5 May 2020
Pulse LIVE Liverpool
Pulse LIVE Liverpool will be taking place on 5 May 2020.
Registration is now open!
For any delegate queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will include:
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
Pulse LIVE Liverpool is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to re-supply.