Pulse LIVE Birmingham
Pulse LIVE Birmingham has now been postponed due to Coronavirus.
All delegates, exhibitors and speakers have been emailed regarding this event. Please check your inbox.
We are currently working to find a new date and will communicate it as soon as we can.
Pulse LIVE Birmingham brings you:
- A multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- A varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- An invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- A downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
“Fantastic event with a wide range of presentations to help us keep abreast of topics” – Dr Hashin Syed, attendee 2019
If you are having issues accessing your certificate or the presentations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get there
We have a limited number of exclusive hotel deals for attendees of this event. These special offers can be booked by telephone or online.
Quote Special Reference Code: MQVER
Book your hotel online
Book your hotel by phone or email
Hotel reservations: 020 7292 2320.
Pulse LIVE Birmingham is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to re-supply.