We are pleased to announce the introduction of unique simulation training at this year’s Pulse LIVE London Conference. Increasingly, the use of simulation training to reinforce learning is a useful tool for postgraduate CPD.
At Pulse LIVE London we will have two streams dedicated to simulation training. These workshops will be focusing on acute scenarios likely to present in your surgery. Each session will consist of:
- Small group workshops (maximum of ten attendees per session)
- One hour, focused on one particular presentation – ensuring you will leave feeling more confident
- Interactive, simulation manikin to recreate the scenarios likely to present in practice
- Actors to help simulate patient interactions
The workshops’ use of actors and manikins provide a unique opportunity and a realistic scenario for you to practice your treatment skills in a safe environment, and to boost your confidence in facing these issues back in your practice.
We will be covering four scenarios at Pulse LIVE London:
- Assessing an acute allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) – book now
- Assessing a feverish unwell baby in primary care – book now
- Assessing acute respiratory emergency in primary care – book now
- Assessing a collapsed patient in primary care – book now
These workshops must be booked in advance and are available from £25 (plus a booking fee & VAT, total cost = £31.79).
Spaces are extremely limited, so book now to secure a place at your preferred time slot.