Pulse LIVE Newcastle
Pulse LIVE is returning to Newcastle on 5 July 2018.
Developed specifically for grassroots GPs, this event featured clinical updates, skills masterclasses and professional development workshops.
We are still developing the agenda but, in the meantime, you can view the 2017 programme and any updates here for a taste of what is to come.
If Newcastle is not local for you, we also have events in London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Glasgow.
99% of those asked at a recent Pulse LIVE conference would recommend it to a colleague. Make sure you don’t miss out on this event.
To secure your free place, register here.
‘Excellent study day and I was particularly impressed by the variety of topics which were covered in parallel. This meant you could pick and choose the areas you wanted to cover’
Dr Stephen Banham, delegate, Pulse LIVE Birmingham 2016
- Hear from leading figures from policy on managing change and preparing for challenges in the next 12 months.
- Understand the key implications of recent NICE guidance and how it will affect the way you treat patients.
- Develop your diagnostic skills with interactive, smaller group workshops on topics including allergy, ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Network with colleagues from across the North East and rest of the UK.
- Connect with innovative suppliers who will explain the latest solutions to increasing efficiency, improving patient outcomes and integration.