Pulse LIVE Newcastle
The inaugural Pulse LIVE Newcastle took place on 5th July 2017.
Thank you to everyone who attended and all of our sponsors. We look forward to seeing you all again next year!
99% of those asked at a recent Pulse LIVE conference would recommend it to a colleague. Make sure you don’t miss out on this event.
To secure your free place, register here.
‘Excellent study day and I was particularly impressed by the variety of topics which were covered in parallel. This meant you could pick and choose the areas you wanted to cover’
Dr Stephen Banham, delegate, Pulse LIVE Birmingham 2016
- Hear from leading figures from policy on managing change and preparing for challenges in the next 12 months.
- Understand the key implications of recent NICE guidance and how it will affect the way you treat patients.
- Develop your diagnostic skills with interactive, smaller group workshops on topics including allergy, ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Network with colleagues from across the North East and rest of the UK.
- Connect with innovative suppliers who will explain the latest solutions to increasing efficiency, improving patient outcomes and integration.