Pulse LIVE Newcastle
Pulse LIVE heads to Newcastle for the first time on 5th July!
Taking place at the Hilton Hotel Newcastle Gateshead, Pulse LIVE is the must attend event for all GPs.
Developed specifically for grassroots GPs, this event features clinical updates, skills masterclasses and professional development workshops across 5 streams, allowing you to build a personal agenda to meet your needs. Whether you are a trainee, locum or partner, the jam packed agenda will have plenty to keep you occupied through the day.
99% of those asked at a recent Pulse LIVE conference would recommend it to a colleague. Make sure you don’t miss out on this event.
To secure your free place, register here.
‘Excellent study day and I was particularly impressed by the variety of topics which were covered in parallel. This meant you could pick and choose the areas you wanted to cover’
Dr Stephen Banham, delegate, Pulse LIVE Birmingham 2016
- Hear from leading figures from policy on managing change and preparing for challenges in the next 12 months.
- Understand the key implications of recent NICE guidance and how it will affect the way you treat patients.
- Develop your diagnostic skills with interactive, smaller group workshops on topics including allergy, ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Network with colleagues from across the North East and rest of the UK.
- Connect with innovative suppliers who will explain the latest solutions to increasing efficiency, improving patient outcomes and integration.