1 October 2019
Pulse LIVE Newcastle
Thank you to everyone who attended Pulse LIVE Newcastle 2018, and to all of our expert speakers and our exhibitors. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
“Pulse LIVE again offered a variety of interesting topics relevant to GP today. Other events can be tedious but this was anything but!” Dr Shan Rosa, attendee 2018
If you are having issues accessing your certificate or the presentations please contact email@example.com.
The date for Pulse LIVE Newcastle 2019 will be announced soon. We’ll be back with…
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
Details of exclusive hotel deals will be announced when the event registration is open.
Pulse LIVE Newcastle is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-supply.