18 June 2019
Pulse LIVE Birmingham
Thank you to everyone who attended Pulse LIVE Birmingham 2018, and to all of our expert speakers and our exhibitors. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
“Excellent organisation. Succinct presentations with up to date information. Topics covered were of topical interest to GPs.” Dr George Bhima, attendee 2018
If you are having issues accessing your certificate or the presentations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be back on 18 June 2019 with….
- Multi-stream conference covering clinical updates, career development workshops, policy updates and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to join debates and interviews with key influencers in primary care
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and presentations
How to get there
Details of exclusive hotel deals will be announced when the event registration is open.
Pulse LIVE Birmingham is worth a recommended 6 CPD hours towards your portfolio. After the event we will provide attendees with a downloadable certificate of attendance and access to most of the presentations from the day. These will be available to download upon the completion of a post event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.
If you have attended a previous Pulse LIVE event and cannot find your certificate please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to re-supply.