Pulse LIVE Birmingham
Pulse LIVE is returning to Birmingham on 20th June 2017 at the National Conference Centre.
Developed specifically for grassroots GPs, this event features clinical updates, skills masterclasses and professional development workshops. Whether you are a trainee, senior partner or sessional GP, the jam packed agenda will have plenty to keep you occupied through the day.
To secure your free place, register here
In a recent survey, 99% of delegates would recommend Pulse LIVE to a colleague.
‘Excellent study day and I was particularly impressed by the variety of topics which were covered in parallel. This meant you could pick and choose the areas you wanted to cover’
Dr Stephen Banham, delegate, Pulse LIVE Birmingham 2016
- Hear from leading figures from policy on managing change and preparing for challenges in the next 12 months.
- Understand the key implications of recent NICE guidance and how it will affect the way you treat patients.
- Develop your diagnostic skills with interactive, smaller group workshops on topics including allergy, men’s health and dermatology.
- Network with colleagues from across the Midlands and rest of the UK.
- Connect with innovative suppliers who will explain the latest solutions to increasing efficiency, improving patient outcomes and integration.
*Pulse LIVE Birmingham delegate feedback survey 2016